Friday, December 28, 2012

Antonyms Anchor Chart

This anchor chart was one that my kids practically BEGGED me for!

Since I already had my Synonyms Anchor Chart up, I knew that I needed to get the Antonyms Anchor Chart up soon too, but like I always, I was struggling to find the time to make it, get it laminated, and put it up.

The week before Christmas break, I signed up for our principal to come read a story to my students. We were promised about 20 minutes of time to do what we needed to get done. So, my friends, I completed the Antonyms Anchor Chart, another anchor chart, and organized some papers that were a hot mess!

Antonyms Anchor Chart

What'cha think?

It was pure coincidence that I had red poster board in my class to use to produce a "Red Ant," but I think it worked out nicely!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...