Saturday, December 15, 2012

Spelling Homework Menus - Digital Download

When I first started teaching this year, a big struggle of mine was keeping up with homework. No, not grading it...creating it!

Yes, every week I was creating a new homework activity and striving to find a way to differentiate and reach both my GT students and my lower students. Turns out, that's downright exhausting and homework menus are much simpler to handle!

I use the same homework menu for my class each week. I've found the one that I feel my students enjoy and benefit from the most and I make bulk copies to be divided up through the weeks.

If you give Spelling homework, I highly recommend these. They're a great seller in my TeachersPayTeachers store & my Spelling Homework Menu Packet offers 3 different options!

Look, I even did the hard part for ya...making them! ;)


How do you handle homework for your classroom? Do you like these as an option?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...