Tuesday, July 2, 2013

4th of July SALE - TeachersPayTeachers Store Sale

Well, we have mostly finished moving into our new home now!!! This is the second summer in a row that we've moved (note: in Texas) in the middle of summer. It is HOT!!

We're really looking forward to having the move 100% complete so that we can get settled in our new home. I'm so thankful that this week is the 4th of July! I love it because often it gives us a break in the middle of the week.

This year, it's also giving you a DISCOUNT in my TpT store!! Woohoo!!!

I know that many of you out there are probably already trying to prepare yourselves for next year just like I am. There really isn't much downtime for teachers; I don't care what anyone says!

Summer is lovely, yes, but we inevitably end up planning for school at some point.

So, for those of you who are planning and prepping, make sure you hop on over to my TpT store! I'm hosting a 20% off sale on ALL products, including the new 5th grade High Frequency Word Wall download.


The sale will start tomorrow, July 3 and go through Saturday, July 6! 20% off STORE WIDE!!!

Enjoy & have a safe & happy 4th of July!

God bless America!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...