Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Compound Word Puzzle Activity - Digital Download

This week we're studying compound words...fun!

My kids really seem to grasp this concept naturally, which is refreshing every once in a while. Too often I feel like my kids are working so, so hard, yet still have so far to go {expectations are CRAZY}!!

All that being said, the week isn't over with. And? Lately things haven't been all that I've hoped they would be. It's been rough!!

Is anyone else in the same boat?

Naturally, I'm sure many are. I'm a teacher. We're all teachers. And this gig is tough most of the time. This week and last have just been especially tough.

More on that later though; I think I'm going to make a freebie to share with you all that will hopefully help you as much as it has helped me {telling too much still, sorry}!

Any way, compound words have been fun so far this week & this Compound Word Puzzle Activity has been perfect at my Word Study Literacy Station!

There are 48 cards that pair together to create 24 compound words. These even have fun puzzle-like qualities that make them fit together perfectly. This digital download also includes a recording sheet for students to write down the words they create.




Many thanks to those of you who've purchased or downloaded lately and left positive feedback. Positive feedback helps TpT sellers so much, so any time you spend doing that is appreciated. I try to always, always leave positive feedback! :)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...