Sunday, February 17, 2013

Prefix & Suffix Task Cards - Digital Download

This weekend I have been on a roll in terms of getting things in my shop - yay! That being said, it still takes time to crank out too many activities at once. I'm pretty picky about what makes the cut. :)

Today I've been working on Prefix & Suffix Task Cards, a great purchase for literacy stations in your classroom. These task cards target grades 2 - 4. Each task card has a multiple-choice question about a word with a prefix or suffix.

Here's a close up of one of the cards...
I LOVE the little robot! Isn't he cute? I thought my students would enjoy that.

The cards are also numbered so that students can easily record their answer choice for each card on the answer document that I've included in this digital download.


My students will be using these at literacy stations in the coming weeks, but these would also be good for early finishers - you know, those students that inevitably finish long before everyone else and sit there without anything incredibly valuable to do?! ;)

I hope to get some more task cards created in the near future, too!

Have a great week,

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...