Sunday, August 18, 2013

Colorful Owl Newsletter Templates - Digital Download

I have fabulous teacher friends. Abso-stinkin-lutely fabulous teacher friends, y'all.

Last week I had some of them over to my house for a mini Back-to-School bash. It was nice to get together, chat, and help ourselves prepare for our first week back to school (without kids). Plus, I enjoyed getting to show off our new home to some of my friends. We're still in that excited phase!

One of my good teacher friends is someone that I met last year. She didn't grow up in the same area that I did (she used to live in England - she's cool like that), so I don't know much about her. What I do know: she's AMAZING at her job and she's downright hilaaaaaarious! She's also one of those people who is just GOOD. Good, good people.

She actually requested this product from me - editable school newsletter templates. But, not just any newsletter templates - owl newsletter templates.

Here's her OWL!!!!


These actually turned out GREAT! Some day, when I have more time (ha!), I would love to create some seasonal newsletters to throw into this packet. *sigh* We'll see if this happens! ;)

For now, this product is perfect for ANY teacher. The digital download comes with a variety of editable newsletter templates. To be exact, there are four templates to choose from and you can easily edit the content of the newsletter in Microsoft Word. I've even positioned the text boxes for you.

Happy, happy start to the school year! Keep hanging in there!

Enjoy!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...