Sunday, August 18, 2013

What's In My Teachers Pay Teachers Cart - Back-to-School Sale 2013

Happy Sunday, everyone!

I can't believe that just a little over one week from today I'll be preparing for my first day of school for the 2013-2014 school year. And, it's still hard to believe that I'll be teaching FIFTH GRADE!

Oh my.

I have to say that I'm pretty proud of myself for all I've gotten done this year. As always, I wish I would have gotten more done, but I don't think there will EVER be a time where I don't wish that - who wouldn't want to have more "stuff" done if possible, right?

Most importantly, my classroom is 90% ready for the first day of school. Mostly everything has a place in my room and I'm pleased with the decorating that I've been able to get done. I can't wait to share pictures of it all!

Another thing I'm doing to prep for this school year is scouring Teachers Pay Teachers, just as I've done since I first discovered it. I always try to add things to my Wish List if they're something that I would like to consider purchasing, but I'm either a) not 100% ready to decide or b) waiting for the next big sale because it's a larger purchase.

Well, today's the day!

Teachers Pay Teachers has their Back-to-School 2013 Sale going on today and tomorrow.

Note to you, my friend: my entire store is 20% off, but TpT is also giving shoppers a code BTS13 to get an additional discount. Everything is 28% off in my store!!!


I'm not only encouraging you to shop, but I've also encouraged myself to do the same. I had one BIG purchase I wanted to make (which really isn't THAT big).

Here's the one item on my wish list that I knew for certain I must invest in: Fifth Grade Reading Interactive Notebook. Yes, please.


Unfortunately I teach in Texas and we don't use Common Core Curriculum, but I still feel like this is going to be my saving grace this year! It's regularly $13.50, but it's on sale for $10.80, then TpT discounts it to $9.72!!!

BEST. DEAL. EVER.

So, what's in YOUR Teachers Pay Teachers cart today?! I could use some more deals, ya know!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...