Sunday, October 13, 2013

5th Grade Prefixes & Suffixes Task Cards - Digital Download

Hello?

*tap, tap*

Helllllllloooooo?

Oh, HEY! You ARE there!

It's been a while; I know. I'm back with my same pathetic excuse though...time. I know we're all in the same boat and busy as bees, but I still haven't seemed to find my way of balancing time unlike all of you other talented multitasking people out there!

I'll get there eventually, I suppose.

Until then, thanks for welcoming me back without even as much as an eye roll. You're all too kind! ;)

I'm HAPPY to be back because it's for a good, good, GOOD reason! I've finally cranked out my first 5th grade product in my TeachersPayTeachers store! Yahooooooo!

I've created Prefixes & Suffixes task cards to share with you. There are 24 of them to be exact. Each word included on these task cards was carefully selected to help BUILD vocabulary (I'm learning that's the key to 5th grade!).

This download also includes an answer document for students to record their answers AND an answer key so that students can self-check their work.

The BEST part???

I'm offering these for ONLY $1 until 5:30 p.m. CST today, October 13.  I figure you all deserve it for hanging in there with me and being so patient, as always!

Go ahead, we won't waste any more time chatting it up over here. Get. to. my. shop! Buy yourself some quality work for your classroom!

See ya later...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...