Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Third Grade Reading Goals - A TpT Find

Everyone say it with me, "It's already almost Thursday, which means that it's almost FRIDAY!"

I love, love, love being at school with my kids - I learn so much from them each day - but with all the hours I put in during the week (as do all of us!), I'm already waiting for some more rest and relaxation.

(Thank goodness, by the way, that we had a three day weekend.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

My absolute favorite teacher blogger that I've discovered so far is Lindsey at The Teacher Wife. If you haven't found her blog, or even more importantly, her TpT store, please click over...now.

The Teacher Wife

She has the most precious things in her store, many things that I want and would like to think that I need! One of those things is her Reading Goal Craftivity.

It allows students to set their own personal reading goal for the school year. I printed these out on cardstock and let my students decorate their own with crayons...


They loved this activity and they're proudly displayed in our hallway now!

Thanks so much, Lindsey, for this great idea!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...