Friday, December 28, 2012

Synonyms Anchor Chart

Synonyms, synonyms, synonyms, synonyms, synonyms.

Say that 5 times fast!

I always laugh when I'm talking about synonyms with my kids because 9 times out of 10, it takes each child at least a couple times to pronounce the word correctly. Symomyms, synonyns, CINNAMON!

The ongoing thing is, "Cinnamon!"

So, needless to say, the Synonyms Anchor Chart has to be a cinnamon roll!


Synonyms Anchor Chart

Please forgive the poor picture quality. I need to start bringing my camera to school so I don't have to settle for iPhone shots! 

Remember: to make cute anchor charts, you don't have to be an artist, or have the best handwriting. {Please look above!} Just think outside the box! :)

To see other anchor charts I've made for my classroom: Classroom Anchor Charts.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...