Friday, August 1, 2014

The BLAST OFF Back-to-School 28% off SALE

Can you believe it? It's that time of year! 

Like every summer, this one started off with me thinking I had so much time on my hands. I certainly had time on my hands, but once July hit, the rest of the summer flew by!

At this point, I'm feeling a little bit like I don't want summer to end and a little excited, too!

Since I'm in a new school district now, I've actually been able to get into my classroom much earlier than I usually do. I've been working on things off and on since mid-July. I had a lot of organizing and thinking to do.

My mom graciously came to help me unload all of my boxes and this is what my room looked like immediately after we got everything inside...

I have made progress, but it's been a little overwhelming. I like things being organized, but sometimes I despise all the work it takes to get there!

Next week is SUPER exciting for me for two reasons though:

1) My youngest sister (11) is coming to help me decorate my room! This is a two-year tradition at this point, and I don't plan on breaking it any time soon. I'll take all the free help I can get! 

What makes this extra exciting is that I'm going to be in the same school district that she is attending! I will get to see her so much more (almost daily, in fact) and I absolutely can't wait for that. Her school is directly out that window that you barely see in the picture above.  

2) Next week is also the annual Back-to-School Sale for TeachersPayTeachers! In my store (and many others), you can save up to 28% off! I'm already anxiously preparing to buy, buy, buy!

{TpT sellers, feel free to use my sale image!}

On Sunday, in fact, I plan on sharing with you what I have in my TpT shopping cart! You'll want to see my list because I have found some GOODIES this year. Plus, I want to see what you've found, too!

Have a great weekend, friends!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...